Singapore is one of the popular destinations of Asia. As the country is not so big, most of the tourists stop somewhere else, dismissing it as boring and sterile as compared to other neighboring countries. On the other hand, Singapore is the breath of fresh air, with its convenient transport network, clean and pleasant environment and well thought out infrastructure which makes this place attractive for travelers.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.