Singapore or Singapura is the country situated in Southeast Asia. Singapura is the Malay word which means Singa – Lion and pura – City and that’s why Singapore is called as Lion City. Singapore was founded as the British Colony in the year 1918 and now it has developed into one of the busiest ports today. You’ll find many modern skyscrapers everywhere in Singapore mixed with a taste of traditional Indian, Chinese and Malay buildings. Mixed with happening shopping places, delicious food, airport, and exciting nightlife, the Lion City is a perfect stopover.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.