The Dubai Emirates is the second largest from seven United Arab Emirates but it also has the biggest population of about 2.2 million inhabitants. The dynamics of Dubai are always changing and transient with the constant urge to construct something bigger and better than the previous. Burj Al Arab seemed so small when Burj Khalifa cropped up, distancing to be the loner in the crowd.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.