Having expanded along both the Creek banks, Dubai is mainly divided into two parts – Bur Dubai to the south whereas Deira on the northern side. Abras, the traditional water taxis are used on the regular and daily basis to cross people to either side of the Creek. Each side has their own mosques, public buildings, souqs, hotels, shopping malls, banks, offices, apartments, hospitals, villas, and schools. Dubai is blessed with beautiful beaches and golden sunshine.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle.
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included.
- Government service tax.
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.